Cornish Meaning: Talkarn ‘Hole in the Rock’
- Lifeguards: Daily-Mid May – End of September
- Dog ban applies 1st May until 30th September
- Limited parking by beach. Nearby parking on Cliff Road and side roads.
- Nearest Pay Parking: Manor Car Park (246 spaces). For parking information click here.
- Beach huts available to hire on a long term basis.
- Surf Hire
- Disabled Access
Following on from Great Western Beach which can be walked right from Towan Beach during low tide if you walk further along Cliff Road for steps or a steep winding slope you’ll find Tolcarne Beach, with its brightly painted beach huts. This crescent shaped bay offers more than just golden sand and easy swimming. With plenty of organised activities, surf schools with BSA qualified instructors and beach hire amenities.