- Guest House B&B
- Self Catering
- Aspects Holidays
- Beachcombers Apartments
- Cornish Horizons Holiday Cottages
- Cornish Traditional Cottages
- The Beach House Apartments
- The Headland Self Catering Cottages
- Newquay Holiday Rentals
- The Park at Mawgan Porth Self Catering
- Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
- The Sanctuary – Holiday Cottage
- Sykes Holiday Cottages
- Surf Lodges & Hostels
- Holiday Parks
- Large Groups
- Things To Do
- Activities in Newquay
- Newquay Beaches Map
- Know Your Beach Flags
- A. Fistral Beach, Newquay
- B: The Harbour Beach, Newquay
- C: Towan Beach, Newquay
- D: Great Western Beach, Newquay
- E: Tolcarne Beach, Newquay
- F: Lusty Glaze Beach, Newquay
- G: Porth Beach, Newquay
- H: Whipsiderry Beach, Newquay
- I: Watergate Bay, Newquay
- J: Mawgan Porth, Newquay
- K: The Gannel Estuary, Newquay
- L: Crantock Beach, Newquay
- M: Polly Joke, Nr Newquay
- N: Holywell Bay, Nr Newquay
- O: Little Fistral, Newquay
- What’s your favourite beach in Newquay?
- Newquay Events
- Relax in Newquay
- Explore Cornwall
- Walks in Cornwall
- Eat & Drink
- Travel & Transport
- Moving to Newquay
Restaurants in Newquay
A fresh, quirky contemporary Australian restaurant using a mix of Australian and Cornwalls finest ingredients to produce an array of dishes
Take a seat in one of our new conservatories - with magnificent sea views - and relax while our finest chefs create traditional Indian dishes, with distinct flavours of the East, for you to enjoy.
The family friendly Beachcomber Restaurant is based at Sands Resort Hotel in Porth, between Newquay and Watergate Bay. Sit back and enjoy Mediterranean inspired dishes, traditional English cuisine and an extensive wine list. Some of our tables enjoy stunning sea views too.
Captain Jack's is located in the heart of Newquay and offers a fantastic range of food and drink in a nautical themed restaurant. Locally sourced Cornish produce from Trevarthans in Penryn, line caught fish from the west coast and fresh fruit and vegetables from the surrounding area, Captain Jack's has top quality dishes.
Welcome to The Bowgie Inn situated on the West Pentire Headland, Crantock, the famous pub near Newquay. With stunning views over Crantock Bay, it is the perfect setting for eating or enjoying a few drinks after a walk on the beautiful headlands or the unspoiled beaches of nearby Crantock Beach and Polly Joke.
A world away from Newquay, yet just a short stroll to Fistral Beach, as locations go it doesn’t get much better than this. A real hidden gem on the North Cornwall coast, Lewinnick Lodge boasts a stylish bar and brasserie that’s long been a favourite with locals and those in the know. The addition of our designer bedrooms have transformed this chic secret spot into Newquay’s first boutique lodge, brimming with understated elegance and cool allure.
This unique venue was established over ten years ago in the heart of Newquay, and is now Cornwall’s premiere Mexican restaurant and is highly regarded as the local’s choice. We offer a huge range of tantalising Mexican food as well as a range of vegetarian dishes.