- Things To Do
- Activities in Newquay
- Newquay Beaches Map
- Know Your Beach Flags
- A. Fistral Beach, Newquay
- B: The Harbour Beach, Newquay
- C: Towan Beach, Newquay
- D: Great Western Beach, Newquay
- E: Tolcarne Beach, Newquay
- F: Lusty Glaze Beach, Newquay
- G: Porth Beach, Newquay
- H: Whipsiderry Beach, Newquay
- I: Watergate Bay, Newquay
- J: Mawgan Porth, Newquay
- K: The Gannel Estuary, Newquay
- L: Crantock Beach, Newquay
- M: Polly Joke, Nr Newquay
- N: Holywell Bay, Nr Newquay
- O: Little Fistral, Newquay
- What’s your favourite beach in Newquay?
- Newquay Events
- Relax in Newquay
- Explore Cornwall
- Walks in Cornwall
- Eat & Drink
- Travel & Transport
- Moving to Newquay
Advertising on newquay.co.uk
Why advertise on newquay.co.uk?
Newquay’s team understand the power of online marketing and can give your business the exposure it needs to thrive in a highly competitive environment. Have a chat to one of our team about how we can help your business. Our marketing covers a variety of platforms and with a newly responsive website, navigating Newquay.co.uk couldn’t be easier.
Internet advertising needs to be effective and needs to be seen to be effective and that is why Newquay.co.uk are able to provide detailed information regarding traffic to your site from your listing, enabling you to evaluate and justify the cost.
- 1 Photo
- 30-40 word description
- Entry to one category
- Phone Number
- 6 photos
- 500 word description
- Entry to two categories
- All contact details
- Homepage Banner
- Prime Advertising space
- 350,000 potential customers yearly
- Link through to your website
- Fantastic exposure
- Targeted email
- Includes our latest blog posts
- Unlimited advertising options
Newquay.co.uk is a one-stop-information resource website for residents and visitors, all-year round, including information on businesses, facilities and events in the Newquay area.
- Yearly views of 350,000+ (a figure that has risen sharply over the past two years)
- Consistently in the top two sites for Newquay holiday related phrases.
- The website is constantly expanding, with new businesses and services added each week.
The need for a redesign
The new responsive website allows visitors to easily view the site on their smart phones and tablets, as well as PCs, to find out information about Newquay without having to pay for or download an app. This type of listing will promote your business on multiple platforms at no extra cost.
This discounted rate works out at less than £2.50 per week to be on one of the most prominent and natural sites for internet exposure Newquay.co.uk.
*All Prices exclude VAT
Among many new features, we are introducing the opportunity to be included in our online newsletter which will be sent to visitors to Newquay past and present, as well as residents looking for ideas to help plan their time in Newquay.
- Our newsletter is another fantastic form of exposure as it targets potential customers from the outset.
- The email will also include our latest blog posts and new additions to the site as we are expanding rapidly.
Please see here for past examples of our newsletter.
*All Prices exclude VAT
Please note: accommodation star ratings are not required in order to place a listing.
Download the Newquay Media Pack for more information on how to advertise with us.
Some of our happy clients
“They did everything for us, had our page up and running within 24 hours. We’re getting a good number of hits and our page content is just perfect.” Rachel & Andrew Read, Westward B&B
Telephone 01637 817-547 and speak to Josh or Andrew or send a message to: email@example.com