- Things To Do
- Activities in Newquay
- Newquay Beaches Map
- Know Your Beach Flags
- A. Fistral Beach, Newquay
- B: The Harbour Beach, Newquay
- C: Towan Beach, Newquay
- D: Great Western Beach, Newquay
- E: Tolcarne Beach, Newquay
- F: Lusty Glaze Beach, Newquay
- G: Porth Beach, Newquay
- H: Whipsiderry Beach, Newquay
- I: Watergate Bay, Newquay
- J: Mawgan Porth, Newquay
- K: The Gannel Estuary, Newquay
- L: Crantock Beach, Newquay
- M: Polly Joke, Nr Newquay
- N: Holywell Bay, Nr Newquay
- O: Little Fistral, Newquay
- What’s your favourite beach in Newquay?
- Newquay Events
- Relax in Newquay
- Explore Cornwall
- Walks in Cornwall
- Eat & Drink
- Travel & Transport
- Moving to Newquay
Travel to Newquay
Sit back and relax as you fly into Newquay Cornwall Airport, just five miles outside of Newquay town centre, so you can start your holiday as soon as possible.
Why not take a bus to Newquay, or coach, and relax while admiring the wonderful scenery. Traveline, a partnership of transport operators and local authorities, can help you link to public transport information for your journey to Newquay and around Cornwall:
With cars situated at Newquay Station and Newquay Airport car hire in Newquay and Cornwall has never been easier
Rhino Car Hire offer discounted car hire rates throughout the UK including Newquay Airport. Search for the best deal on car hire with Rhinocarhire.com.
We are very pleased to be Cornwall Airport Newquay’s ONLY Official Taxi Provider. Whether you are looking for an affordable airport transfer or discounted airport taxi prices you will always receive a professional, friendly service.