- Things To Do
- Activities in Newquay
- Newquay Beaches Map
- Know Your Beach Flags
- A. Fistral Beach, Newquay
- B: The Harbour Beach, Newquay
- C: Towan Beach, Newquay
- D: Great Western Beach, Newquay
- E: Tolcarne Beach, Newquay
- F: Lusty Glaze Beach, Newquay
- G: Porth Beach, Newquay
- H: Whipsiderry Beach, Newquay
- I: Watergate Bay, Newquay
- J: Mawgan Porth, Newquay
- K: The Gannel Estuary, Newquay
- L: Crantock Beach, Newquay
- M: Polly Joke, Nr Newquay
- N: Holywell Bay, Nr Newquay
- O: Little Fistral, Newquay
- What’s your favourite beach in Newquay?
- Newquay Events
- Relax in Newquay
- Explore Cornwall
- Walks in Cornwall
- Eat & Drink
- Travel & Transport
- Moving to Newquay
Travel to Newquay
Travelling by train to Newquay is a great way of escaping to the sea without having to find a parking space and by sitting back as you glide through the Cornish countryside before entering the haven of Newquay.
We are very pleased to be Cornwall Airport Newquay’s ONLY Official Taxi Provider. Whether you are looking for an affordable airport transfer or discounted airport taxi prices you will always receive a professional, friendly service.
Rhino Car Hire offer discounted car hire rates throughout the UK including Newquay Airport. Search for the best deal on car hire with Rhinocarhire.com.
Why not take a bus to Newquay, or coach, and relax while admiring the wonderful scenery. Traveline, a partnership of transport operators and local authorities, can help you link to public transport information for your journey to Newquay and around Cornwall:
Sit back and relax as you fly into Newquay Cornwall Airport, just five miles outside of Newquay town centre, so you can start your holiday as soon as possible.