- Things To Do
- Activities in Newquay
- Newquay Beaches Map
- Know Your Beach Flags
- A. Fistral Beach, Newquay
- B: The Harbour Beach, Newquay
- C: Towan Beach, Newquay
- D: Great Western Beach, Newquay
- E: Tolcarne Beach, Newquay
- F: Lusty Glaze Beach, Newquay
- G: Porth Beach, Newquay
- H: Whipsiderry Beach, Newquay
- I: Watergate Bay, Newquay
- J: Mawgan Porth, Newquay
- K: The Gannel Estuary, Newquay
- L: Crantock Beach, Newquay
- M: Polly Joke, Nr Newquay
- N: Holywell Bay, Nr Newquay
- O: Little Fistral, Newquay
- What’s your favourite beach in Newquay?
- Relax in Newquay
- Explore Cornwall
- Walks in Cornwall
- Eat & Drink
- Travel & Transport
- Moving to Newquay
Newquay provides a wide range of accommodation ranging from four star hotels, five star holiday parks to some of trip advisor’s most highly rated guesthouses. The trend in self-catering properties is becoming ever popular with the feel of a ‘home away from home’ while on holiday the order of the day.
All properties listed on our website have been either graded or inspected by the AA, Visit England or recognized by Trip Advisor. Whatever your taste and budget you can plan the perfect visit to Newquay.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing break by the sea, or an adrenaline-packed time away, we have lots of ideas to help you make the most of your stay in the bay.
Newquay is the place for all occasions. The resort is probably most famous for Fistral Beach and hosting the annual Boardmasters Surf and music festival. The town is Cornwall’s favourite holiday destination.
Check out our What’s On guide to help plan your time in Newquay around some of the fantastic events that take place in the town.