- Things To Do
- Activities in Newquay
- Newquay Beaches Map
- Know Your Beach Flags
- A. Fistral Beach, Newquay
- B: The Harbour Beach, Newquay
- C: Towan Beach, Newquay
- D: Great Western Beach, Newquay
- E: Tolcarne Beach, Newquay
- F: Lusty Glaze Beach, Newquay
- G: Porth Beach, Newquay
- H: Whipsiderry Beach, Newquay
- I: Watergate Bay, Newquay
- J: Mawgan Porth, Newquay
- K: The Gannel Estuary, Newquay
- L: Crantock Beach, Newquay
- M: Polly Joke, Nr Newquay
- N: Holywell Bay, Nr Newquay
- O: Little Fistral, Newquay
- What’s your favourite beach in Newquay?
- Relax in Newquay
- Explore Cornwall
- Walks in Cornwall
- Eat & Drink
- Travel & Transport
- Moving to Newquay
Each property has been personally inspected and carefully chosen by an experienced team of property specialists, ensuring they are great places for families and groups of friends to gather together.
If you’re on a budget, Berties Lodge offers fun and affordable accommodation in central Newquay.
The Sandy Lodge Hotel in Newquay is an excellent family run hotel based in Cornwall's premier resort. Situated close to the seafront of Newquay Bay, the hotel features en-suite bedrooms accompanied by excellent British Homemade Cuisine including our “All you can Eat” Full English Breakfast,.
The Beach House Apartments enjoy a superb location virtually on the beach at Porth and just a mile from Newquay. Offering stylish, modern and well-appointed apartments – brand new in 2009 – this small complex of 12 units feature 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and sleep a maximum of four or six adults respectively.