- Things To Do
- Activities in Newquay
- Newquay Beaches Map
- Know Your Beach Flags
- A. Fistral Beach, Newquay
- B: The Harbour Beach, Newquay
- C: Towan Beach, Newquay
- D: Great Western Beach, Newquay
- E: Tolcarne Beach, Newquay
- F: Lusty Glaze Beach, Newquay
- G: Porth Beach, Newquay
- H: Whipsiderry Beach, Newquay
- I: Watergate Bay, Newquay
- J: Mawgan Porth, Newquay
- K: The Gannel Estuary, Newquay
- L: Crantock Beach, Newquay
- M: Polly Joke, Nr Newquay
- N: Holywell Bay, Nr Newquay
- O: Little Fistral, Newquay
- What’s your favourite beach in Newquay?
- Relax in Newquay
- Explore Cornwall
- Walks in Cornwall
- Eat & Drink
- Travel & Transport
- Moving to Newquay
Please Note: This competition has now closed.
Win a holiday in Cornwall worth up to £1,300
A 7-night break in a 3-bedroom luxury holiday home at Hendra Holiday Park for a family of six (adults with children).
Hendra was crowned Winner of Visit Cornwall’s Holiday Park of the year 2016/17! Gold Five Star and Gold 5 Pennant rated Hendra is one of Cornwall’s premier parks, set in 80 acres of picturesque countryside just outside Newquay, minutes from golden sand beaches and ideal for exploring all of Cornwall.
Hendra’s superb award-winning facilities are perfect for families with children of all ages to enjoy first class entertainment, superb children’s activities, and indoor and outdoor play facilities. The spectacular
Oasis Fun Pools complex with its flumes, waterfalls, river rapids and water cannon is perfect whatever the weather. There is also Hendra’s entertainment club ‘The Venue’, family sports, outdoor activities such as Archery, Segway Tours and Bush Survival lesson, amusements, cafes, takeaways, restaurant, bars, and a supermarket, you’ll never want to leave the park! Plus a whole range of activities for families including Sea Scooters, Snorkeling, Rookie Lifeguards, Pirate Academy, Hoverball Archery, Soccer Stars and Toddler Splash sessions!
Explore more of Hendra below:
Caravan will be allocated as best available at time of booking (excluding Meadows Accommodation). Prize is for accommodation only and excludes Easter and Spring Bank Holiday week, 22nd July to 18th August and October half term. Hendra’s booking conditions apply. A refundable security deposit required on booking. Optional extras are not included but can be added at published tariff rates i.e. linen hire etc.
The prize value indicated in this promotion is the maximum value available, the actual value is deemed to be that of the break, (caravan type and period), booked by the winner. No credit or refund will be made if the final prize value is less than the maximum available. Prize valid for 2017 only.
This competition has now closed.
Last year’s Newquay Beer Festival was one of the best in its history with a huge range of beers and ales on offer as well as a range of music and entertainment and this year’s is expected to surpass last year.
Win a summer holiday at Hendra Holiday Park – a Five Star Family Fun Park in Newquay, Cornwall!
Hendra is a family-run, award-winning family and couples holiday park situated in Newquay, ideally located to explore Cornwall. We are surrounded by beautiful countryside, only minutes from Newquay’s famous beaches, 14 miles from the Eden Project and within easy reach of hundreds of holiday attractions. Hendra offers many superb facilities including activities, full entertainment and our own fantastic Oasis Fun Pools complex, providing indoor all-weather fun with sensational water flumes and a beautiful outdoor pool.
- Each prize is for accommodation for up to six people (family or couples only).
- The prize is for accommodation only in a 2-bedroom 6-berth premium range, subject to availability at time of booking.
- Can be taken anytime between 24/04/14 & 3/11/14.
- It is for a week’s break.
There is a refundable security deposit required on booking.
(Travel costs are not included in the prize, the winners will need to make their own travel arrangements. Entrants must be 18 or over.)
PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED.
Terms & Conditions for competitions on Newquay.co.uk
By entering your details for one of our competitions you agree to the terms and conditions. By entering the competition you agree to Newquay.co.uk using the information provided for marketing purposes. This means that we will not share your information with any third parties except for those whose competitions you register for.
Please read our competition rules below as we will assume that you have read them before entering the competition:
1. To enter any competitions on Newquay.co.uk you must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of immediate families) of Newquay.co.uk and companies participating in any competitions, including Sands Resort Hotel.
3. By entering the competition you agree to sign up to the Sands Resort Hotel & Spa monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe any time. Your data will not be shared with any third parties.
4. No responsibility can be accepted by Newquay.co.uk if entries are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be selected at random by Newquay.co.uk
6. Newquay.co.uk retains the right to change the competition and its end date at any point.
7. If you win a competition with us, we will firstly notify you via email. If we are unable to contact you via email or telephone or we do not hear from you within two weeks of this date, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
8. Once you have been notified by Newquay.co.uk that you have won, we will forward your details to the relevant body where the competition prize is for, enabling them to contact you to tell you how to claim your prize.
9. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
10. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or other services other than what is stated in the description of the prize.
11. Newquay.co.uk reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.