- Things To Do
- Eat & Drink
- Travel & Transport
- Moving to Newquay
With over 300 pegs and 13 well-stocked and newly stocked lakes full of everything from Roach and Rudd to Cap and Catfish, we’re one of the UK’s premier fishing destinations.
With 10 pleasure lakes and 3 specimen lakes, White Acres can accommodate to every angler’s needs. The pleasure lakes are stocked with Mirror, Common & Ghost Carp as well as the following:
-Roach -F1 Carps
-Rudd -Brown Goldfish
With 3 specifically dedicated lakes to Specimen fishing, our lakes have been stocked with some huge weights of fish including:
– Common Carp
– Ghost Carp
– Grass Carp
– Mirror Carp
Our Catfish have been caught at weights of over 60lbs with the biggest to date being 74lbs.
Two of our fishing lakes are off-site at Trewaters & Bolingey, 7 miles & 12 miles from the park. These lakes are ideal for group bookings. If you ring our fisheries team on 01726 862 519 they can help you create a package for a group of anglers and can help assist in providing weigh-in scales, slings, pegging draws and your result can be posted on our dedicated fishing website newsreel.com.
We also have Junior angling tuition available as well as an amazing National Fishing Month lined up with some of the best angler’s & angling brands in the country coming down to White Acres between the 14th July-18th August 2014 to help customers with their angling questions as well as giving hints & tips. This is only available to White Acres residents, so hurry, places are still available; book your White Acres trip today.
We are also happy to announce that some of our lakes hold wheelchair friendly pegs and you can pre book these through our fishing lodge.
Our White Acres fishing lodge has a fully stocked shop of baits, rods, reels, wagglers and White Acres products. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff can help out with any questions you may have on your arrival or about any fishing products you are interested in.
Call today for any information regarding fishing at White Acres where one of our friendly members of staff will be able to help out with any enquiries.
Please note: Fishing permits must be bought at the fishing lodge to fish on the lakes at White Acres. If you book direct through Parkdean you could save up to 41% on your permits.
As well as all this, White Acres can offer so much more when you’re not fishing. Take a look at some of the facilities below for you to take advantage of on your angling holiday:
– Indoor swimming pool
– Spa Bath, Sauna & Gym
– Wildlife Nature trail around the beautiful fishing lakes
– The Lakeside Club with live entertainment
– First Bite Lakeside Café for all day breakfasts & snacks for a pre-fishing fill up.
– Polkerris Bar, Pizzeria & Grill with outdoor terrace to enjoy some delicious food after a long day on the lakes.
We also have many facilities for anglers who are coming down with their families and the little ones. On offer we have:
– Indoor toddlers’ pool
– Mini tenpin bowlingo
– Amusement Arcade and Gamezone
– Nine hole crazy golf
– Galleon adventure play area
– Agility course with tyre swings and more
– Kids Clubs with our very own Sid the Seagull and Lizzie the Lizard. Tot Stars available for children under 4, Star Landers available for 4-10 year olds & Freestyle available for 10-15 year olds. Please note, Freestyle is only available during school holidays, please check when booking.