- Guest House B&B
- Self Catering
- Aspects Holidays
- Beachcombers Apartments
- Cornish Horizons Holiday Cottages
- Cornish Traditional Cottages
- The Beach House Apartments
- The Headland Self Catering Cottages
- Newquay Holiday Rentals
- The Park at Mawgan Porth Self Catering
- Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
- The Sanctuary – Holiday Cottage
- Sykes Holiday Cottages
- Surf Lodges & Hostels
- Holiday Parks
- Crantock Beach – Parkdean
- Hendra Holiday Park
- Holywell Bay – Parkdean
- Newquay Holiday Park – Parkdean
- Newquay View Resort
- Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
- Porth Beach Tourist Park
- Riverside Holiday Park
- Sun Haven Valley Holiday Park
- Treloy Touring Park
- Trenance Holiday Park
- Trencreek Holiday Park
- Trethiggey Holiday Park
- Trevella Park
- Trevornick Camping and Touring Park
- Trewan Hall
- Treworgans Holiday Park
- White Acres – Parkdean – Newquay
- Large Groups
- Things To Do
- Activities in Newquay
- Newquay Beaches Map
- Know Your Beach Flags
- A. Fistral Beach, Newquay
- B: The Harbour Beach, Newquay
- C: Towan Beach, Newquay
- D: Great Western Beach, Newquay
- E: Tolcarne Beach, Newquay
- F: Lusty Glaze Beach, Newquay
- G: Porth Beach, Newquay
- H: Whipsiderry Beach, Newquay
- I: Watergate Bay, Newquay
- J: Mawgan Porth, Newquay
- K: The Gannel Estuary, Newquay
- L: Crantock Beach, Newquay
- M: Polly Joke, Nr Newquay
- N: Holywell Bay, Nr Newquay
- O: Little Fistral, Newquay
- What’s your favourite beach in Newquay?
- Newquay Events
- Relax in Newquay
- Explore Cornwall
- Walks in Cornwall
- Eat & Drink
- Travel & Transport
- Moving to Newquay
Accommodation with Accessibility
Trevella Park is an outstanding 5-star holiday park and campsite in Crantock, near Newquay on the north coast of Cornwall.
With the top 5 Star Quality Award Hendra Holiday Park is one of Cornwall’s premier parks. Set in acres of picturesque countryside Hendra has 80 acres of landscaped parkland with superb award-winning facilities perfect for families and couples. Only minutes from Newquay’s vibrant town centre and miles of golden beaches, Hendra is ideally located to explore all of Cornwall.
A picturesque and contemporary hotel overlooking the world-famous Fistral Beach in Newquay, The Esplanade is a special place where the whole family can kick back and relax together - a stylish home from home! The hotel offers stunning views from inside and out - especially from the lounge where the dramatic seascapes spill in.
Nestled in the Ellenglaze Valley, Holywell Bay Holiday Park offers the natural wonder of the Gull Rocks standing proud on the beautiful sandy beach. Located only a short drive from the delights of Newquay and the popular seaside village of Perranporth.
Hotel Victoria commands a stunning cliff top location, overlooking the golden sands of Great Western Beach, with the added bonus of having Newquay's shops, restaurants, bars and attractions on its doorstep.
Located just outside the charming village of Crantock and overlooking the beach, it is perfect for those seeking a quiet, relaxing escape away from it all. Why not take the ferry from Crantock over the River Gannel to visit the attractions at Newquay?
Located only a short drive from Newquay, White Acres Holiday Park offers the best of both worlds. Stay on park and enjoy stunning scenery, amazing amenities and all round family fun. Or venture out to the many nearby beaches and attractions this area is renowned for... the choice is yours!
Treloy Touring Park offers families and couples a warm welcome to a beautiful part of Cornwall. Conveniently close to the busy town of Newquay and some amazing beaches, but tucked away from the crowds. Treloy is a family-run park catering for families and couples with touring caravans, tents and motor-homes, who are looking for an un-commercialised, well-equipped site.
In a prime location on Cornwall's west coast, Newquay Holiday Park is perfect for exploring some of the finest beaches in the UK. Based only 3 miles from the numerous attractions of Newquay town centre, and 6 miles from Mawgan Porth beach.