Miracle Theatre at the Eco Park – Tuesday 20th June.
“Every Miracle production is a guaranteed winner” West Briton.
The Miracle Theatre return to the Eco Park, Porthtowan –
The Third Policeman – Written by Flann O’Brien
A Surreal Comic Adventure, Adapted by Bill Scott, Meiert Avis and Robert Bayley
This summer Cornwall’s Miracle Theatre ventures into a world somewhere between Alice in Wonderland and Father Ted,where the earth is not round but sausage-shaped; where eccentric policemen fall in love with bicycles and you can visit eternity via a rickety lift, hidden beside a lane in the heart of rural Ireland.
With its hilarious characters, streaks of dark humour and unforgettable plot twist, The Third Policeman earned its author, Flann O’Brien, a world-wide reputation as one of Ireland’s great comic geniuses.
Flann O’Brien’s scorching wit and delicious turn of phrase, combined with Miracle’s delight in physical comedy and absurdity, has to be a winning combination. Fans of this cult classic and newcomers alike should expect the unexpected!
So what are you waiting for? Gather your friends, pack up a picnic and catch Miracle at venue near you! Book your tickets online now
MIRACLE THEATRE GUIDE TO OPEN AIR THEATRE
- Come prepared! – Bring whatever you need for a cosy evening. Warm woollies, blankets waterproofs and insect spray!
- Bring your own seat – Low backed chairs, rugs and a cushion are always nice too, combine comfort and style!
- Gather a posse! Bring friends and family the more the merrier for a Miracle night out!
- Arrive Early – Pick a great spot and enjoy the beautiful surroundings
- Bring a Torch – It’s very helpful to safely find your way back to the car.
- Bring a Picnic – There are often refreshments also available at the venue.
More information is here – http://www.mpecopark.co.uk/miracle-theatre-tues-20th-june/